- Early Worship – Early worship is held each Sunday morning at 8:15 a.m.. This worship services uses the current Lutheran hymnal, the Lutheran Service Book, to guide us in receiving God’s grace and giving Him praise. The Lord’s Supper is offered the first and third Sundays.
- Late Worship – Late worship is held each Sunday at 11:00 a.m. This worship service follows the assigned Scripture lessons, but uses a more thematic approach to our worship and uses many more contemporary hymns and songs. The Lord’s Supper is offered the first and third Sundays.
- Sunday School and Bible Classes– Sunday School is held each Sunday during the school year from September through May with classes beginning for those 18 months and older. There are separate classes for Middle School and High School Students. We usually offer at least three adult Bible Classes, one class on a book of the Bible, one class on a topic helpful for the Christian life, and one class held for the women of the congregation.
- Wednesday Worship is held each week at 6:30 p.m. This service uses a short liturgy from the hymnal and focuses on a Bible reading used the coming Sunday, but not the focus of the coming Sunday's sermon.
- Advent and Lenten Worship – During the seasons of Advent (4 weeks before Christmas) and Lent (6 weeks before Easter) St. John uses the Wednesday services to prepare to celebrate Christmas and Easter. A meal is held at 5:30 pm before the worship services.
Sermons are recorded each Sunday and the most recent recordings are available here as mp3 downloads. Click on the word "Listen" to hear the recording.
Click to Listen
|February 24, 2019||Love in Christ is Strong and Living||Listen|
|February 17, 2019||Christ's Resurrection is of First Importance||Listen|
|February 10, 2019||Following and Serving Because of God's Grace||Listen|
|February 3, 2019||The Power of God's Word for Our Lives||Listen|